Wanparty.dk

Wanparty.dk

4. Maj '24 kl. 13:50*
Velkommen, Gæst. Venligst log på eller registrer.

Log på med brugernavn, kodeord og sessionslængde

Forum   Log på Registrér  
Sider: [1]
  Udskriv  
Forfatter Emne: BF2 patch 1.50  (Læst 7781 gange)
0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.
Geddeth
Superadmin
WanParty Medlem

Beskeder: 1.091

« Dato: 13. Maj '09 kl. 12:56 »

Der har (åbenbart) været en beta 1 af patch 1.50 i april, og nu er DICE ude med beta 2.
Der er også et nyt map inkluderet: Operation Blue Pearl

WanParty-serveren er IKKE patchet, så lad være med at installere patch'en, hvis det har betydning for dig.

Her er changelogs for beta 1 og beta 2:

Citat fra: BF2 1.50 beta 1

FEATURES
- Additional support for Windows Vista.
- Added Highway Tampa as a required map.
- Added a new map called Operation Blue Pearl.

GAMEPLAY TWEAKS
- Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced. Please note that the J10 is a superior dogfighter to the F35B and as such these two aircraft will never be equally matched.
- AA targeting tweaked to make it more effective.
- Added checks to prevent "runway grieving".
- Various changes made to prevent cheating.
- Tweaked the hit detection, hits will be more accurate to the model.
- Added support for the Novint Falcon controller.

Citat fra: BF2 1.50 beta 2
* Consensus to revert to 0.3 second delay between jump and prone - Fixed
* Mouse wheel acceleration on jeeps and APC’s - In Test
* Mouse wheel acceleration on parachutes - In Test
* Falcon controller prevents joystick controls being assigned to work especially on jets and helicopters. Falcon always acts as primary controller for pitch and roll. Resets to Falcon at the start of every round. - Fixed
* The jets on Highway Tampa were replaced with attack choppers in 1.50 - Fixed, Highway Tampa is now as it was in 1.41
* The graphics for Highway Tampa are the same as Mashtuur City on create a local match in the menu and load screen. - Fixed
* Picking up the kit of a player who disconnected causes crashes - In Test
* Audio settings do not always save after clicking APPLY - Fixed
* Registry Version remains at 1.4 after Update 1.5 is installed - Fixed
* BF2OpenAL.dll was version 1.1.1.0 - Fixed - Updated to version 2.1.8.1
* ch_gas_station collision mesh on Dragon Valley was inconsistent with other gas station buildings - Fixed
* MEC artillery piece on Operation Clean Sweep changes to the USMC's control when they capture the Airfield flag - Fixed
* Challenger2 HUD icon was incorrect showing M1A2 HUD icon instead - Fixed
* Road to Jalalabad has PLA FAV spawn in place of a MEC FAV - Fixed
* Dragon Valley Chinese artillery used default respawn time instead of 360 seconds as other artillery uses - Fixed
* Bizon (PP-19) had no delay time after weapon switch - Fixed (this now has a delay of 0.666)
* F35B had a lock delay of 1.5 compared to 1 second lock delay of other aircraft - Fixed
* Incorrect camo Humvee was being spawned in Taraba Quarry - Fixed
* UH-60 (Black Hawk) guns had 0.25 splash damage setting, down from 3 making it difficult to hit infantry. - Fixed (this is now set to 1.5 to improve the UH-60's usefulness while not allowing it to dominate)
* It was impossible to pass a claymore unless an engineer disarmed it first. - Fixed (players can now go prone to pass the claymore)
* Allow BF2.exe to use more than 2Gb RAM on machines that support it - Fixed
« Sidste ændring: 26. Juli '09 kl. 11:54 af Geddeth » Logget

Keep It Simple.
Wishbone
Übergamer wannabe
Superadmin
WanParty Medlem

Beskeder: 844

"Maybe if we build a giant, wooden badger..."

« Svar #1 Dato: 13. Maj '09 kl. 22:47 »

This I like Grin
Logget

Nothing travels faster than light, with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
   - Douglas Adams

Grandt
Flyboy From Hell
Minecraft Admin
WanParty Medlem

Beskeder: 972

« Svar #2 Dato: 14. Maj '09 kl. 04:05 »

This I like Grin

UPS....  Chokeret
Logget

Member of Flyboys From Hell(tm)
Geddeth
Superadmin
WanParty Medlem

« Svar #3 Dato: 19. Maj '09 kl. 19:10 »

Mere info om det nye map fra DICE's mapper himself:

Citat
Beta two has been played for a while now so let’s look at what’s happened since release:
The vision of the map was to create a beach landing scenario (something that I believe BF2 lacked). There are beach landings in the games (Dalian Plant, Gulf of Oman naming two of them) but they all have airplanes and thus don’t get that infantry based beach landing that I hoped to create. The first version of the map you guys felt was too hard. As some of you pointed out, and what I too knew would probably happen, was that the PLA would station at the temple and rape the USMC but I went for that layout anyway. In my mind, when designing a map it’s better to go for extreme and then back down gradually rather than the other way around. As a designer it’s the way I prefer to work. I find it easier to get to that balanced “knife edge” point going from “too hard” to “just right” than going the other way around. It is my belief that if you start out in a “workable layout” you do not tend to push this as hard because there’s no incitement to do so.
Feedback and play tests showed me that I should go for making some of the front flags neutral. Timing this showed that two flags would create a scenario where the USMC just have time to reach the shoreline on the other side and probably advance some before the PLA would cap the flag. This would be interesting as such a scenario would create a battle that would become crucial to both sides, the USMC would have to win the first assault or at least stay alive on the PLA side of the harbor. PLA on the other hand would really stand a good chance to win the round if they could finish of the first assault wave. Also, the 32 player layout would benefit from having two flags at the front too instead of the original single flag.
There was also feedback suggesting that the 16 version of the map should be played out without the landing to allow for better IO game play. Knowing this is a popular way to play BF2 I decided to go with this idea. The layout was inspired by Kittehs layout but with some changes that I felt would work better to create a balanced and more interesting map.
After the last week of playing on the beta 2 version of the map there seems to be a general consensus that the new updated versions of the map layout works much better. There has been some feedback on graphical issues (thanks to PlayVnm6 for finding them for me) which I hope I’ve dealt with. Other than that (and the re-introduction of the fish market flag that mysteriously disappeared in 64 player mode of beta 2) the map remains the same as in beta 2).
I want to thank all the people here who gave feedback and came up with ideas to improve the map. I’ve tried to meet you wishes still staying true to my vision of what the map should be and play like. I look forward to working with you guys again.
Cheers!
Bjorn Sundell
Logget

Keep It Simple.
Geddeth
Superadmin
WanParty Medlem

« Svar #4 Dato: 26. Juli '09 kl. 11:54 »

Der har nu også været en beta 3 ude i et stykke tid, og Bazajaytee fra EA skrev d. 16/7 at den snart bliver releaset:

Hey guys
I have been out of the office (although it doesnt mean I stopped working on BF2 1.50) for the last two weeks on semester. However... Emil hasn't and has been hard at work on the update after your feedback. So here is where we are at; there hasn't been any MAJOR issues in the Beta 3 that we have had reports of.

So whats changed since the Beta 3 started?
The screens below will help explain.

* Black cross hair on the TV guided missiles
    * Widescreen FoV on widescreen resolutions

When I get back into the office next week there will be some last minute checks (no more fixes (unless something is broken that I didnt expect) or changes) and all being well the update 1.50 will be finalised and released officially.

Thanks for your feedback during the Beta phases. Its all gone a long way to make this one of the biggest changelogs that Battlefield 2 has had since launch.
Logget

Keep It Simple.
Wishbone
Übergamer wannabe
Superadmin
WanParty Medlem

Beskeder: 844

"Maybe if we build a giant, wooden badger..."

« Svar #5 Dato: 26. Juli '09 kl. 18:49 »

Whoa, det lyder som om BF2 langt om længe får native widescreen understøttelse Chokeret
Logget

Nothing travels faster than light, with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
   - Douglas Adams

Sider: [1]
  Udskriv  

Gå til: